Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Vacation Tomorrow (retro)

Tomorrow I leave on vacation in Florida. I will return on the 14th of April. Until that time I will be leaving Luke in total control of the site. He will be giving you updates as he sees fit. He will also be appointing the new person of the week next Friday. I have no doubts or worries about leaving him in charge as he has shown much enthusiasm and creativity with his special project 'Extreme'.

On to other business. This weeks person of the week is someone I spent many of my high school days and nights with. A very influential man in my life. His name is Chris Jordan. Chris helped form the band Stumpy, that would later be known to people as The Infamous Pakczi. He recorded many of the funniest things I've ever heard on computer witch would later be lost due to an overload of memory. Perhaps his greatest achievement would be authoring the New 1's. Because of all of this Chris Jordan you are our Person of the week.

Here's your quote of the day:
  • See I aint tryin' to go through all that.
Who said it? Some stupid woman on Howard Stern

No comments: