Saturday, May 15, 2004

Dans elastic ears

This post first appeared on my Live Journal.

Dan is coming home Thursday. Were having a BBQ at my house when he gets home. Bring whatever you want to put on the grill and Ill cook it for you. I know kato posted this but he didnt come right out and say it. Just in case there was any confusion thats what he was talking about.

I have a problem. Someone thanked me for "the hateration" I gave to their band. You can see it here. The problem is I dont know what hateration is. When I break down the word, and I use the word word very loosely, a "hater" is basically a person that hates. Adding the suffix "ation" makes it an action or process. So as best as I can tell they were thanking me for giving them the process of being a person who hates. Help me out with this people.

No comments: