Sunday, March 13, 2005

Im not like them, but I can pretend

I feel like Im the frickin Jew or Shedubeard. Whats it been 5 weeks since I last posted. Theres been alot going on in that five weeks. I completed 3 Zelda games for the first time each and also beat The Legend of Zelda again. The new ones I beat were Oracle of ages, The Minish Cap and Four Swords Adventure. Oracle sucks, Minish Cap is awesome but short. Four Swords looks like it could be great 4 player and was decent 1 player. If anyones got a Gameboy Advance and wants to come over and play multi player Four Swords bring it.


Another reason I havnt posted in some time is I was trying to get the blog back on the 64tacos. I got it on there but then the server didnt like the subdomain and couldnt find any of the archives. Then the tacos disappeared. I found out a couple days later that my free server was no more. This means that Ill have to pay, which means the sites going to be down for a little while. (A week or so)

No comments: