Saturday, July 16, 2005

Found a Note Sitting by the Phone

Last night I went to bed at about 4:00am. Like usual I let the dogs out, peed, let the dogs in and got into bed with my wife. At 7:30am my wifes alarm went off. As usual the damn thing woke me up. Then something strange happened. This wasnt the moment the strange thing happened so much as it was when I noticed it had happened to me. I was in the guest bed. I was not in my bed. I was not lying next to my wife. I was not where I last had a conscious thought. I was in the guest bed.

2 comments:

katohater said...

what? how did you get there? were you sleepwalking again?

geez, and i thought my lazy eye was freakish.

st. mary's 7 said...

Yeah...it was weird. Finding your husband in another bed really makes a wife worry. Now if you're going to sleep walk you should do something cool. Like, oh I don't know, take dirt bike lessons, or cook a fabulous breakfast.