Friday, July 08, 2005

Nice Boys, Dont Play Rock n Roll

I think Ive got everybody on now. I just added links to all the blogs I read. New blogs include:

  • St. Marys 7 (Love Slave), which is my wifes new blog

  • The Drawing of the Nine (Big Um), which is my bosses bosses blog. (it makes him feel like part of the gang, so dont make to much fun of him).

  • Solroc, which is Shedubeards second blog dedicated to his wonderful world of DND.

  • Sidekick, Katohaters life long friends blog.


If you dont want your blog linked to suck it. It makes it easier for me and thats all that matters.

This should also be said. A couple of you are new to this little blogging community and may not know how things work. We will say terrible things to you in your comments and on our blogs. But when we meet face to face again you must be able to smile and laugh about what was said. If you let the childish venting that goes on here affect your real life then all is lost. My suggestion to you is, dont come around here no more.

2 comments:

vrblpollution said...

You like me. You really, really like me!!

Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Curtain. | The Worlds Biggest Comment Card said...

[...] seems like every year or so I have to remind people that I dont really hate everyone. My persona on this blog is just that, a persona. If you [...]