Saturday, September 03, 2005

Channel Surfer

Right this very second there are women, who are mostly ugly, talking about getting to "first base, second base, third base and home runs." Very creepy. I think this is the public access channel.

Back to Walker. I used to work with someone who reminded me of The Texas Ranger. Like Q, if it werent for his beard you would swear that he was a flaming queer. Its the longing gazes I think. The same gaze my dog gives me.

It looks like the first show we were watching is called dating girl. Or at least Dating Girl is a segment in the show. There was a woman giving advice about 'first times' to someone on the phone.

What 8 year old kid has a bed time of 10 o’clock? If I was allowed to stay up that late when I was 8 Id be calling up dating advice call in shows too. If you didnt guess were now watching Sleepless in Seattle. And it looks like thats where the surfing ends.

No comments: