Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Come From The Land Of The Ice And Snow

First, it should be said that while delivering pizzas, I dont wear a coat. I like the cold and dont like having to take it off and put it back on all the time. This is a choice I have made and dont complain about it.

So, there I was, balls deep, wait, what? No. I was standing outside some stupid ladies house with here pizza in my hand. After a couple minutes she comes to the door. I hand her the credit card slip and ask her to sign it. She then notices Im only wearing a t shirt and says. Wow, its really cold out here. You must be freezing. While shes filling the slip out I explain that I like the cold and am doing fine. She then pauses her filling out to explain to me that its a blizzard out and I have to be cold. I wanted to tell her that normally people just do their part and come to the door in a timely manner and then fill their credit card slips out with out telling me Im cold. When they do that Im able to quickly return to my car and keep at a comfortable temperature. But, by this time icicles were forming on my mustache and any further talking we did only meant that she was going to have to pause again and Id be out there even longer.

Image found here.

2 comments:

shedubeard said...

So were you cold?

katohater said...

he likes it.