Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Juice

All my dreams have come true. Last night we were shopping for groceries and looking for a juicer. Not a big fancy machine the pulverizes fruits and vegitables but ono of the ones where you cut the orange in half and twist it on the thing in the middle and the juice is collected in a container under it. While we were looking we came upon a clearance endcap that had various appliances. There were a couple of coffee machines there and my lovely wife asked jokingly, "is that coffee machine $5?" I looked at it and it was $6.90. My hatered for the coffee machine that we have at home allowed me to pluck one of the clearance items off the shelf quicker then you could say 64. Finally, after 4 long years, we can have the coffee machine out without it interfeering with the opening and closing of the cupbords.

Image found here.

No comments: