Sunday, April 09, 2006

Come Sail Away With Me

My beautiful wife blogged the shit out of the cruise we went on, therefore, I will not blog very much on the topic. I would like to share this with you all though...

One sunny afternoon St. Marys 7 and I went up to the 11th floor of the ship. This is for all practical purposes the top of the ship (with the exception of a couple special decks). Its also where the pools and hot tubs are. She bathed in the sun while I swam in the 6' deep saltwater pool with the other children. The childrans became annoying quickly so I decided to try the hot tubs. As I approached tubs I noticed that one had 8 people in it and the other only had 4. I then noticed that the 8 were all white and the 4 were all black. Naturally I got in the hot tub that was less occupied. As soon as I sat down all 4 of the African Americans went silent. They looked at one another as if to ask, why did that white man just sit down in this hot tub. After a short moment of silence they resumed their discussions and we all enjoyed the bubbles.

4 comments:

katohater said...

damn white people.

Crazymom said...

If you still had your hair they probably wouldn't have stopped talking at all.

ikyam said...

I wouldn't want whity commin' in all wastin' my flavor either.

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Crakers get soggy in water you know.