Saturday, September 09, 2006

I wanted to see you walking away from me

I was mounting and balancing 4 tires for a used car at work yesterday. Jon was giving me a hand because the tires were 40 series. Breadstick came over and this conversation (or something very close to it) followed:
Breadstick: Dont ever pee on a woman.
Me: What?
Breadstick: Dont ever pee on a woman.
Me: What if shes been stung by a jelly fish?
Breadstick: What?
Me: A jelly fish. What if shes been stung by a jelly fish?
Breadstick: What does that have to do with it.
Me: Urin neutralizes the poison.
Breadstick: Who knows that?
Me: Everyone knows that. Dont you watch friends?
Breadstick: What?
Me: Friends. You know Joey peed on Monica because she had been stung by a jelly fish. Ask Jon, he knows.
Jon gives a knowing nodd.

5 comments:

ikyam said...

Nice. In lost season I, someone gets stung by a sea urchin and the stung dude trys to get jin the Korean guy to pee on him. It was great!

Jenna said...

Joey didnt pee on her it was chandler dont you watch friends. Joey couldnt perform.

stmarys7 said...

Yeah, that's what I told him!

And Ikyam, I think you have a problem...put the remote down...turn the tv off...and go outside, get some fresh air...they won't leave you...don't worry.

ikyam said...

it's okay. I finished season 2 last night. I can now be content doing other things.

i SiN said...

their guys. they sure didn't hear anything or even see anything after hearing, "He pee'd on me to kill the pain" the mental images and imaganitions from there on out made every guy watching that episode close up a little.