Thursday, July 05, 2007

Get Me a Figure Skate and a Coconut

blacktooth.JPGIve finally done it. I have a dentist apointment. On July 16th Im finally going to have my wisdom tooth extracted. It was only 6 years ago that my dentist said, "on your next visit well pull those wisdom teeth out for you so they dont give you any trouble down the road". Fortunitally, I didnt have any insurance by my next visit and havent had any until now.

The tooth is black and broken. Its hollowed out and has jaged edges. Food gets stuck in it and when I try to fish it out with my tounge it gets cut. There are times when I have to take pain medication just to fall asleep.  I cant wait for Monday the 16th. It will be a glorious day.

5 comments:

Crazymom said...

You may want to tell them not to show you the needle they are going to put in the roof of your mouth for numbing. Good Luck!

jenna said...

That looks like a filling. I good thing is that you dont have a boggers that I can see.

IKYAM said...

Make sure you eat hard shell tacos afterwards and play some DND. Just don't drink from a straw. They don't lie about that pain.

slipperyamoeba said...

I was just enjoying the picture you painted in your last post (sounded like a perfect way to watch the fireworks) only to be confronted by the exact opposite... far too much detail in that photo.

brett said...

what u dont like black teeth racist. why dont you like a little diversity in your mouth. I wish i had a black tooth.