Sunday, October 28, 2007

If You Want to Buy Me Something

under700.jpgI like to look at tool catalogs. I spend many of my TV watching evenings flipping through the pages. This weekend I decided to put a list together of all the tools I still need for work. The tools I need that I can buy at Sears can be found here by entering this number 900001171048010101 as the registry number. For the Snap On tools I need go here. All told, I still need $4,500 worth of tools. Considering I only have around $2-3,000 invested into my set Im doing pretty good. Most of the tools I still need are special application tools and dont get used on a daily basis. Unfortunately, without them some jobs are impossible. Luckly for me, I work at a shop that provides a lot of the specialty tools and the ones they dont, someone else probably has. Im also lucky in that I only do under car work. If I were to expand into engine, transmission or electrical work, the dollar amount could easily jump to  $15-20,000.

No comments: