Thursday, October 11, 2007

Im Feeling so Confused Today, It Seems Theyve Changed the Rules Again

jhan289l.jpgWe finished the Basic Brakes portion of the brakes training today. On Tuesday (the first day of class) we all took a test. At the end of class today we took the same test to see how much we learned. Like usual I got all the questions correct the second time through. My classmates however did not fare so well. One other student also got them all right, a couple only got one wrong and half the class got 2 or more wrong. This blows my mind. Now I know Im smarter then a lot of people, but honestly, its the exact same test. On top of that, its all material we covered over the last 3 days. Plus, its basic mechanical theory. One of the guys got more questions wrong the second time then he did the first. It blows my mind.

No comments: