Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1 Down, 37 To Go

lisboeta.jpgOK, for the last three years Ive done that little year in review thing. And for the last three years my biggest failure has been gaining back the 15 pounds I lost over the summer. It really pisses me off. I hate the holidays for that reason. I hate myself for not having any self restraint. I hate Hershey for making Special Dark taste so good. I hate that I make excuses for not walking the dogs every time I take them out. I hate that people have no regard for others wants and give them pounds upon pounds of chocolate. I hate that I cant throw the candy away because its to "wasteful".

This morning when I woke up I weighed 201 pounds. If all went well Ill be 200 pounds tomorrow. Then Ill be 192 on the 11th and back to 187 (my low for 2007) by the 31st of January. Those 15 pounds are the easiest. Ive lost those every year since I was first over 200. Its the next 23 thats hard. But I plan on being at 164 by Turkey day. 164 falls on the high end of a healthy weight for someone my height, gender and age. This isnt a resolution. Its something I must do. Im too good looking to be fat.

Image found here.

1 comment:

Crazymom said...

so are you taking the bull by the horns or the shedu by the beard?