Sunday, September 21, 2014

NFL Early Season Picks 2014

Here they are.
AFC
East: Patriots (2-1)
Boring!
North: Bengals (3-0)
Three good wins to start the season. Lets see where this goes.
South: Texans (2-1)
This division, I tell ya. It will surprise me if any of them do better than 10-6
West: Broncos (2-1)
I cant pick against Peyton, not this early in the season.
Wildcard: Chargers (2-1), Bills (2-1)
While I know that the Bills will disappoint me they have put up 2 very good wins.

NFC
East: Eagles (3-0)NFL
It may be bloody getting there but the Eagles are on a roll.
North: Lions (2-1)
Its probably just wishful thinking but when the home team is on top you have to pick them right?
South: Panthers (2-0)
They beat the Lions and Bucks handedly.
West: Cardinals (3-0)
Its really hard to pick a team other than the Seahawks or 49ers. But, I think all 4 of these teams could make the playoffs this year.
Wildcard: Seahawks (2-1), 49ers (1-2)

No comments: