Saturday, May 29, 1999

The Girl I Love Shes Got Long Black Wavy Hair

Today at work I meet the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. She was in the office and Jason was interviewing her. Normaly I dont like chics with short hair but her face is breath taking. Not to mention, shes got an amazing body.

I saw her come in the restaurant and ask for Jason. Naturally I had to see what was going on so I went into the office to 'ask Jason a question'. He knew why I was there. Our visitor however was clueless. She just finished high-school and was looking for her first job in the real world. Not even 18 yet. Still, so beautiful. Jason had me 'look over her application' and asked if I had any questions for her. I did, but nothing that would be appropriate for a future coworker to ask. Theyll have to wait until we are current coworkers. Dont want to scare her away.

Her name is Jaimelyn. Another Jaime. This will be interesting.

No comments: