Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Filled with hate (retro)

Maybe I'm just funny, but I have been pissed off twice in the last two weeks by two different people with which I have had an intimate relationship. For some reason these girls thought that I would like to talk to them and in doing so get reacquainted with them. They both ironically were the two other halves in the two worst relationships I have ever had in my life ever. Both girls should be fully aware of the fact that they hurt me in ways that until it happened I didn't know you could hurt someone.

I'm just amazed by these two. One happens to come into my place of employment and recognizes me then upon returning home calls and tells me I should call her and we should get together sometime and here's my phone number....... The other sends me an email telling me how she saw the website and how much she misses the old times and how much fun we had in the basement and how sorry she is (which was nice to hear I might add) and how she wants to know how everything is going.....

With that said and much of the built up aggression released from inside me I ask all of you a quick question. As stated moments ago I may just be funny but I have a feeling I'm not alone on this. Take a quick second to answer the question below. (The question has been removed.)

Quote of the Day:
  • A true friend stabs you in the front.
Who said it? Oscar Wilde

No comments: