Friday, May 03, 2002

Poll Results (retro)

The results of our two polls have been calculated. Seventy-Eight percent of you said you did not like hearing from a former significant other. This makes me feel better. It confirms that I am not alone in my thinking. Not only am I not alone but I am part of the majority. If you'd like to see the results of the poll click here.

Regarding band names. We have a tie. 'OJ's Bronco' and 'Sock Monkeys on Crack' have both received thirty-three percent of the vote. The band is going to take this information and use it in their final decision as to what the band name should be. Your input is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to see the results of the poll click here.

Quote of the Day:
  • My antics will drive them insane long before they can ritualistically terrorize me.
Who said it? Señor Robitel

No comments: