Sunday, November 17, 2002

The saddest day Grand Rapids every had (retro)

I sit here and cry as my Game Cube collects dust. Why am I crying on what should be the happiest day? The people at Nintendo have decided that Grand Rapids is not important to them. Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion were released today. For over eight years loyal Metroid fans have sat by and watched as hundreds of crappy games have been made. None of which had Metroid in their title. We have been patient. Telling ourselves that there will be a new Metroid game. Well after our long wait Nintendo finally came through! Came through for people in Major cities that is. Nintendo doesn't feel that the good people of Grand Rapids are important enough to get it though. We must wait until tomorrow. So I sit here and cry as my Game Cube collects dust waiting for tomorrow when I will go to Electronics Boutique and play Metroid II, Return of Samus on my Gameboy Advance in their lobby until the shipment comes in.

No comments: