Friday, September 16, 2005

Found Out About You

I have a little sister. Well call her Whitey. Last night I learned shes been keeping a secret for the last 9 months. She has a Blogspot and a Xanga. What the fuck? How come I didnt know about this? We have a good relationship as far as I can tell. Why are these mystical writings such a secret? Did she think we would make fun of her? Well, shes right. But whats wrong with that?

How did I come upon her blogs you ask. The Jew unwittingly tricked her into revealing herself in this post. My honey read it while I was at work and deducted the rest.

In the end, the writing is better than the Jews and more frequent than Shedubeards so shes doing good as far as Im concerned. Welcome to the club Whitey.

1 comment:

Mini Me said...

AHhhhhhhh damn it I didnt want to be found....and for hella good reason for that matter too...I'm the butt of anough jokes. I dont need more shit from you people