Friday, September 16, 2005

Smoke is Freedom, Flame is Mercy, I am Free Tonight

Its rained the last couple of nights here. And with the first Fall rain comes that wonderful smell that reminds you that winters coming and soon the only thing youll be able to smell is the cold.

Its almost my favorite time of year. Coat season is the best. I could never live in a place where there is never a need for coats. I mean really. Theyre so wonderful. Youve got pockets, warmth… What more do you need. “Well if its not cold then I dont need a coat to be warm, right?” Shut up. Coats are frickin awsome, and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Bring it Shedubeard. Bring the devil and Ill advocate your ass so fast you wont know which way to Tuesday! That goes for you too Jew. This isnt a debate forum. Im just saying I like coats so suck it. If you wanna debate call up that guy from Crossfire and have yourself a happy fucking debate. Oh yeah, and dont go agreeing with me either just to be coy. Nobody likes that either.

O ke doke, preemptive anger over. We have to be right all of the time. They only have to be right once. Its hard work. This reminds me, I HATE OUR PRESIDENT. Nothing new, just a statement of a fact.

7 comments:

st. mary's 7 said...

Coats?!?! You never used to like coats! I'm talking between your trenchcoat wearin' days and that leather coat you have...remember? I couldn't get you to put on a coat to save your soul.

Anyway, I don't like fall because of coats...I like it because of sweaters...mmm, curl up in a giant sweater and watch When Harry Met Sally...now that's MY idea of Fall!

stemshul said...

I like fall because of your sweaters too.

vrblpollution said...

I like fall because of your luxurious beard. So thick!

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Coats killed my father and raped my mother.

shedubeard said...

So what you're saying is that you've been right twice but we're right half the time? If so, then good work on the preemptive (coy) anger.

BTW - does the title imply you've lost "the bet"?

stemshul said...

Im dont know what youre talking about Shedu. I am always right, yes, but I dont know what that has to do with this post.

BTW- The title means I was listening to I Burn by The Toadies when I wrote this post.

stemshul said...

Oh yeah, and that wasnt coats Jew. It was the Nazis.