Monday, November 21, 2005

I Dont Like Food Anymore

This afternoon I finally bagged up the leaves that were in my front yard. In order to do this I had to buy some bags so I thought Id try out those Hefty Ultra Flex bags. You know the ones that are supposed to be more tear resistant and the lady in the commercial is like, "Look at me stick my samurai sword in this trash bag" and the bag doesnt even think about tearing. Those are the ones I got. Let me tell you, THEY SUCK. So Im bagging up leaves and some small sticks right. My frickin Costco Kirkland brand bags didnt tear. These new shit bags were tearing left and right. And then when I would tie them up with the draw strings the strings would snap. Boo. Boo I say. Boo to you Hefty Ultra Flex. Boo.

2 comments:

Crazymom said...

That'll teach ya.

stemshul said...

Its true!