Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Driver Swears He Learned His Math

I am now officially half way through Johnny Depps run on 21 Jump Street. Season 2 Disc 3 is in the mailbox and heading back to Netflix in the afternoon.

One of my goals with Netflix was to watch every Johnny Depp performance that they have to offer. I am seriously rethinking this endeavor. Jump sucks. The writing, acting (Johnny included), special effects, plots, dialogue, all of it. It all sucks. It was kinda fun at first. You know, the whole 80s thing But that fun is wearing thin. Im definitely moving some Jump down on my queue.

Jump image found here.

3 comments:

katohater said...

i had the same thing with thundercats, but after the first disc, i realized i didn't need to watch anymore and deleted it from my queue.

stemshul said...

Johnny Depp was in Thundercats????

st. mary's 7 said...

Thank God!! It has been truly painfully to sit through the last couple of discs!