Sunday, December 04, 2005

It Aint Easy Livin Like A Gypsy

This ones great! I was waiting tables at work today. After the rest of his family gives me their order a man says he wants a "Loaded 5 Burger". Not sure what a Loaded 5 Burger is I ask him to repeat himself. He says "Loaded 5 Burger". He had alot of confidence in his voice so I assume I just dont know the menu well enough and that there is this mystical Loaded 5 Burger. I go over to the computer to ring their order in and click on the burgers button. Lets see, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger, Loaded V.I. Burger, wait, what? Did this man just mistake the initials of the restaurant he was sitting in for the Roman Numeral 5? Yes, yes he did. Not only did he do that, but he also translated it incorrectly. VI is 6. LSHIJPMP.

Roman numerals image found here.

No comments: