Thursday, December 01, 2005

Youre My Best Friend And I Love You

I was standing at the front counter at work putting my schedule for next week into my phone and a customer came up and asked "Friendly Neighbor" if we had a pay phone. We dont but he lets her use the stores phone. She hangs up after a failed attempt. Next she turns to me and we have this conversation.

Customer: Can I use your cell phone?
Me: No, I dont have very many minutes, sorry.
Customer (glaring at me like Im lying to her and with a snide tone in her voice): Itll just take 30 seconds.
Me (extremely irritated): I said no. Sorry.

I lied. I was not sorry. She could have gone and asked any 1 of the scores of people in the restaurant and Ill bet 49-64% of them would have said the same thing. Im not giving some complete stranger my phone, especially when theres a counter between us and a door only a couple feet away from her. Suck it bitch.

1 comment:

katohater said...

suck it indeed.