Monday, February 13, 2006

God Will Have His Way

Holy shit! This Chineese girl just got the shit tibbed out of her. She didnt point but as we know god requires no points. It was in the pairs skating event and they were trying a 'throw quadruple salchow'. Now I dont know what makes it a salchow but what it comes down to is the guy picks the girl up and throws her and she spins around 4 times and lands on one skate. Well she missed and got wrecked hard core. Well thats the end of the program you think right. This girls knee caps have to be shattered and her femur has probably pulled out of her hip. Nope. They finished the program and got the silver metal. Fuck Texas, dont mess with China.

2 comments:

Crazymom said...

I watched that last night - It was freakin awesome! I couldn't believe she even got back on the ice! And then she skated such a great program after that.

Mini Me said...

I thought she died at first...I would have wanted to if I hit the ice that hard....I just cant believe how hard he threw her...I think he ment to do it....it was payback for something.