Thursday, March 30, 2006

Its Been A Long Time Since I Rock N Rolled

Yesterday I was going through the archives looking for one of my old posts. As I did so I noticed that most of them were about all the stupid shit that would happen at the pizza places that Ive worked at. It wasnt hard to post on a regular basis back then. Somethings changed. I just dont have the anger I used to have anymore. While my new job isnt perfect, its a hell of a lot better than working with food. Not that the food was ever the problem. Theres something about being able to hide in the shop and never have to talk to customers. The only thing I have to worry about is my stupid coworkers (who really arent that bad) and rusted bolts.

3 comments:

st. mary's 7 said...

When I glanced at "rusted bolts" at the end of your post, I thought it robots. Now that would be something to worry about!

Ringtones. said...

Free nokia ringtones....

Free mobile ringtones. Free alltel ringtones. Free ringtones. Create ringtones. Ringtones....

Tramadol. said...

What is tramadol 93....

Tramadol shipped to florida. Cheap tramadol. Side effects of tramadol. Tramadol. Tramadol 100mg....