Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Love Story With 2 Happy Endings

Lately Ive been holding back on my comments. Many a time Ive typed a very angry and spiteful comment you some of your blogs, read it over then deleted it because it was to over the top. Not that what I was writing wasnt how I felt. Lord knows it certainly was. For some reason I decided to censor myself. Ive displayed restraint. You might say that I shouldnt do that. But if you knew what Ive deleted you might change your mind. In short, Ive deleted some horrible things that I wanted to post. I dont regret deleting them and I dont regret feeling them.

2 comments:

ikyam said...

So what are you saying? In the future , are you going to post your angry comments? Are you going back and trying to recreate the old post? Or, did you just want us to know that you intrinsicly hate us?

katohater said...

bring it.