Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Beauty of Grey

Today was my second day at my new job. For those of you who didnt know I left Sears to work at one of the local Ford dealerships. There are a lot of major differences. The most notable of which include, much better hours and I get my own bay. On the down side I had to purchase about $864 worth of tools just to have the minimum that I need to perform my duties every day. And in the 2 days Ive been there Ive used every tool I bought (or a part of the set). Also, Im not as busy here as I was at Sears. Fortunately my wage is based on how many hours I work, rather than how much work I do.

5 comments:

Crazymom said...

do you like it better so far?

i SiN said...

sounds awesome!

Beatrix Kiddo said...

What kind of tools did you buy?

ikyam said...

I hope you used your sears discount to buy all the tools before you quit

stemshul said...

New job so far, it is, Craftsman and Ingersol and Rand, its true.