Monday, May 08, 2006

Gimmie Some Love, Gimmie Some Love, Gimmie Some, I Want You To Know

2 stupid bloggers made similar resolutions at the beginning of the year. They are following through on these resolutions to different degrees. In late February Shedu and I settled up on our tibs. Since then neither has been tibbed for blogger lag. Well Ive tallied up the tibs owed for the months of March and April. For March Shedu gets to tib me 4 times and I get to tib him 10 times. For April he gets to tib me 2 times and I get to tib him 14 times.

Theres something the rest of you tibbers might want to keep in mind. If you blog, you are entitled to tib Shedu or I also. Youll have to count up the tibs owed yourself but you are entitled. I would like to add an addendum to the original resolution though since I dont see some of you for 6-4 months at a time. All tibs expire after 3 months.

5 comments:

Tiffin said...

I think that you should use the nut cracker to tib him, that thing hurts like what!

katohater said...

what!

Crazymom said...

now wait a minute - you told shedu "no addendums" - I think that should still apply.

You kids will have to learn your lesson somehow. And if tibbing is what it is going to take then you are going to get tibbed for every forgotten post. That's what happens when you're naughty.

ikyam said...

I didn't know kid rock was into jump rope

stemshul said...

I didnt even notice the rope until Id looked at the picture a couple times. I was certian that it was a picture of a man coming down and a girl going up for the ultimate mid air double tib.