Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who Do You Love, When You Come Undone

I was watching the Deal or No Deal last night. This woman was on and she was down to 4 cases with the $500,000, $75,000, $25 and $10 left. The offer was about $121,000. Her husband, who is stationed in Fallujah, was on the TV there via satellite. She asks him if she should take it or pick another case. He says to call it quits and take the deal. She starts getting all cutesy whiney (you mans know what Im talking about) and asks if she can open one more case. Finally he tells her its her decision. So she decides to open another one. Then she asks him which case she should open. He tells her to open #12. She didnt like that so she decided to open #11. Well guess what was in #11. $500,000, you guessed it. This brought the offer down to $28,000. I say, the bitch deserved it.

Now I am certainly not saying that women should obey their husbands and do everything that they are told. I wouldnt have married my wife if I though that way. I think women should do what they want. What upsets me about this is that she asked him his opinion and then completely disregarded it, twice. If you dont want his opinion, DONT ASK FOR IT. This is why I hate (and Im guessing most men hate) going with my wife when she buys cloths. Shell ask me which color I like better or which pants I like better or all kinds of other opinion questions. Ill tell her and shell pick the other one. I caught on to this years ago (Im a smart one) so now I either tell her I like both, dont like either or tell her I like the one that I dont like. Ive even told her that I do this and she still picks the one I "dont like".

What Im trying to say in all this is, if youre not going to listen

4 comments:

stmarys7 said...

If I'm not going listen...what?? I'm listening...

Stemshul said...

Hmmm. Looks like I need to learn how to use this fancy Word Press a little better.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Im trying to say in all this is, if youre not going to listen, then dont ask.

And if youre curious, box #12 had $25 in it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katohater said...

get spam karma plugin.

i thought it was rather poetic really.

like, "if you're not going to listen..." i'm done talking. like that.

always leave them hanging. wanting more.

and never admit to anything. you know how to work wordpress. you know what you're doing.

you're losing your pompousness, shithead.

i SiN said...

It's true. Women only ask a man's opinion so they don't feel left out, but women ultimately still think they know better than any man. ESPECIALLY if it involves fashionĂą€¦ Come on, that is a no brainer =)