Friday, November 03, 2006

When Doves Cry

Theres an old lady who lives across the hall from us. She has one of those one handed dogs. (You know, the kind one kicks.) So the old lady rides around in a Rascal and the dog sits on it with her. Apparently getting in and out of ones home is quite an ordeal for the elderly and she sits outside her door for minutes while the dog barks.  This, naturally, drives our dogs crazy. Which drives me crazy.

If it were up to me, (fortunitally it isnt) once you are unable to enter and exit your home in less than 1 minute, you should be forced to live in a retirement community. Kinda like when a horse is put out to pasture.

Regaurding the dog; I wont feel bad when our door is "accidently" left open at 630 when she comes home my dogs run out and eat it.

2 comments:

crazymom said...

Stupid rat dogs.

Fetch Boy!

Tiffin said...

let me send them out... it would be fun.