Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Triple X Mas

86906.jpgWe were visited by the red man from the south the other day. He came bearing gifts from his imigrant wife. And glorious gifts they are.

Tonight I took a nice hot bath and used my gift. I completely exfoliated my feet with the glorious pumice stone that was given to me. No I didnt light candles* and put bubbles** in the tub. I didnt paint my nails** either. I simply removed all the dry cracked skin and now have silky smooth feet.

You girls know what Im talking about. (Sexist) Its not easy being on your feet wearing the tight leather boot all day. It takes its toll and sometimes you need to take care of business. Theres nothing like a good pumce stone and some Dr Scholls For Her Cracked Skin Repair Cream.

Baby Jesus may have gotten gold, frankincence and myrrh for xmas but I got what I really needed, and Im greatful for that.

* I didnt think to get candles until after I had gotten in the tub.
** Jaime would kill me if I used her bubbles and nail polish.

11 comments:

teresa said...

Dear Hairy Jewish Man,
You are very welcome, may you always have silky smooth feet. Now everything is right with the world.

Happy Hannukah
The Immigrant Wife

Traci B said...

Hmm...an unforgettable face AND smooth silky feet. What a lucky immigrant wife you have:-)

katohater said...

i think my brain just asploded.

katohater said...

i know. she's the greatest.

i SiN said...

j00

jenna said...

your feet are always gross even when you wear you sandles 11 months out the year in MI

teresa said...

wait who am i married to? i thought it was the red man? but it's not really a marriage we're just life partners.

maybe that zoloft affects reading skills

i SiN said...

**I didnt think to get candles until after I had gotten in the tub.
** Jaime would kill me if I used her bubbles and nail polish.


so was anyone else able to read this teeny tiny little "fine print" down on the bottom of this blog? i bet there was lot of candles and bubbles harmed in the making of his smooth silky feet....
yeah traci, get it straight, the cool immigrant belongs to/owns the tall red man... the cool teacher is the owner of this blogger boy.

Stemshul said...

No, their wasnt. If you could read youd know that Im too dumb to remember the candles and dont have access to bubbles or nail polish.

i SiN said...

thats not what she said...

Traci B said...

DUDE- you guys are confusing the hell outta me!!!:-) Then again, it doesn't take that much these days.