Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Saw My Doppelganger

redshirt.jpgWhenever I would draw myself as a kid I would always be wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Always, without fail, red shirt, blue pants.

Standing in line for DoND auditions there was a man wearing a red shirt and blue pants. As I looked at him I realized he was me. He was me, if Jaime ever leaves me. He weighed at least 300 pounds. He had a McDonalds fanny pack, curly hair and a beard (mostly). He wore a red shirt and blue sweat pants.

He noticed my shirt (Choose Your Weapon) and asked if I played DnD. I told him I did. He asked what level and class I had. I told him I had a level 18 thief. He smugly brags that he has a level 37 wizard. He felt as though he was better then me. He was wearing a red shirt and blue sweat pants.

3 comments:

katohater said...

is that sad or wonderful?

i'm just not sure.

Crazymom said...

It's sad. Very Very Sad. Jaime should never leave you just for that reason.

Crazymom said...

Last night I had a weird dream where the word doppelganger was on all the street signs - I blame you.