Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Girls Go to Heaven, Bad Girls Go Everywhere

Ive been looking around the blogs the last couple days and have a few questions.

palbaroness1.jpgTed:
Whats going on with Marcy? Shes not your best friend on MySpace anymore. And as long as were on the topic of MySpace friends, how come Im not in your top friends? I know we dont see each other very often anymore but come on. I was looking through your pictures and with the exception of yourself, I am the in more pictures then anyone else.

Apryl:
Thank you for posting again. I was really getting sick of looking at that ugly girl.

Nisi:
Werent you one of the people a few months ago that got all uppity about people saying how in love they are with their significant other on their blogs and how it just means that theyre really having problems? Yes you were, I just cant prove it because I dont remember where it was.

Neil:
Keep up the good work not posting. You havent pissed me off in months.

Matt:
More pictures please.

4 comments:

i SiN said...

Reminiscing on a milestone anniversary is hardly gushing day and night over someone who hardly notices you, trying to convince themself they "truly madly deeply" love them too.

Stemshul said...

You say potato, I say hypocrite.

Tiffin said...

I have that Baroness mini bust!

IKYAM said...

Marcy and I split a couple weeks ago. Everything was great between us besides two things: 1) The distance, which we could have gotten over if it weren't for 2)She would have to uproot and leave everything she knows if we were to get married after I was done with the Sem. So, I took her off the myspace so that I would be able to go there and not be tempted to check into things. We're still cool and who know how this year apart will change things, but I don't need the distraction right now.

As for question # 2, I didn't have you on my top 10 on the myspace because I reserve those for people whom I don't have contact with in other internet fashions. Last I checked you hates the myspace. So I figure I figure you probably don't use it. So I default 64tacos as a preferred information gathering site.