Saturday, November 10, 2007

It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times

skipping-rope.jpgI did a lot of work at work today. Very very little of it wound up paying. 3 brake evaluations whos work all got turned down by the customer. 3 alignments that turned out not needing adjustments (which means no commission for the work). Putting 22" rims on a truck that a customer brought in with tires premounted resulting in no pay. What could have turned out being one of the best days in weeks turned out to be a total bust.

A total bust, except for one thing that is. I was walking past the office and "Andy" (the guy who wines and crys and acts like a big baby) was walking out of it. I said "Hey Andy, how ya doin?" He looked at me and said "Fuck off!" then stormed out of the store. It made me so happy. I new what had just happened in that office. To be sure I quickly skipped into the office and asked what happened. I was right. He finally got fired.

1 comment:

Ikyam said...

Bad Andy. Good Pizza.