Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Mustache Smells Like Cabbage

me-me.jpgIm supposed to be at work right now. However, I am at home, wishing I could smell my mustache. I havent been able to smell anything since about the middle of the day yesterday. Im so congested that if I closed my mouth I would suffocate.

In an attempt to feel better I made myself some chicken noodle soup. We didnt have any of the easy stuff but we have most of the ingredients that one would use so I made my own. It was pretty good. Im going to have to improve it some but it should be in the Cookbook soon.

Being sick is very hard for me. Im not sick often so when I do get sick its really bad. Also Im not a very good patient. Id like to thank Jaime for taking care of me and apologize in advance for being bratty.

No comments: