Thursday, January 01, 2015

Here We GO!

My weight is something I struggle with. I love food and hate exercising. I am not worried about being handsome or anything like that. I just want to be healthy, and fit into my clothes.

This morning when I weighed myself I weighed 226 pounds. This is embarrassing and I feel like a failure. I think the ideal weight for my gender, age, and height is in the 140s. Id like to be in the 160s. Im going to give myself until Flag Day to get down to 190. At that point my clothes should fit again. From there, Ill work on getting to 164. I would like to be there by the end of the year.

Changes
Diet: Eliminate all unnecessary sugars. This means no pop, cookies, candies, cakes (including cup style), ice cream, or anything else that has doesnt have any nutritional value.
Exercise: Im going to start walking Hudson for 30 minutes every day again.

This is just the beginning. I plan on making new changes every weekend until I reach my goal.

No comments: