Friday, April 12, 2002

Lukes take over: Day Last (retro)

A word on spam...

I got an e-mail last night that advertised "Helpful Septic Tank Information." How exactly did I get on this mailing list, pray tell? I don't own a septic tank and I don't want helpful information about them. I have to deal with enough poo as it is. (stupid monkeys)

Mr. Ross is supposed to be coming back tomorrow, so you might want to look closely at everything on this site, in case you missed any of the changes I made. There is a good chance that some of the more inappropriate changes will be made inaccessible after Mr. Ross sees them. I can't tell you exactly what changes were made because then you'd be able to find them easily. Think of it as a treasure hunt.

I figured out a clever name for the new color text thing. The "Random Questions" will be this color and the "Random Answers" will be this color. (See Below)

Do you want a Girl Scout cookie? Don't mind if I do.

I've decided that I can't do everything.

Quote of the Day:
  • You're like the drunken abusive grandfather I never had.
Who said it? Chris Elliot in "Cabin Boy"

No comments: