Thursday, April 11, 2002

Oddly colored test (retro)

We have a new Person of the Week. He's a great guy and an amazing person. He's done wonderphul things phor this site. In phact, this site would not be the great site that it is, without his contributions. Check out the People of the Week page phor more inpho.

In case you hadn't noticed, oddly colored text has been popping up here and there. I have decided that I will change the color of the text when I am posting something that is pretty much unrelated to anything else. Phor instance, "Random Nuggets" will be this color. As soon as I think up clever names phor the other colored text things, I will let you know.

One other thing, this page was getting a tad on the text heavy side, thanks going primarily to myselph. Normally, I wouldn't give a rat's ass but the phile size was getting large and I know most of you are still stuck in the stone age with your 56k modems. So, I've done you a huge service by migrating all the David Ross news over to another page. It's not gone. Just moved to here (this link has been removed). No applause is necessary. No really, it was nothing. Plus, it makes this page look so much better, doesn't it? Bonus!

Do you want $3 to go to the Presidential Election Campaign Fund? No, but thanks for asking.

I think you should know that the world is full of stupid people.

Quote of the Day:
  • We're giving you a free pager; just to say "Thanks."
Who said it? Some telemarketer guy

No comments: