Saturday, June 25, 2005

She sits alone by her lamp post

I have it set so that every time I get a comment on this blog it gets emailed to me. Its sent to my Google account which then searches the email and determines which of its millions of adds would correspond with it. It decided that Katohaters comment to my last post:

99% of the time your comments are better than the posts they are commenting on.

it's a fact, jack.

ask will. he knows.

warranted this add:

Sponsored Links
The Psychic Knows All
Nonsense, you say? An Aff Psychic It Just May Be Your Answer; Try It!
psychicjohnedwards.com

Now Im pretty certain that I dont have any idea why that add would apply to that email. I do know that Katos comment couldnt be farther from the truth though.

1 comment:

katohater said...

alright, alright. it's 100% of the time.

i just didn't want to hurt the jew's feelings. he tries so hard. and gets so far. but in the end he doesn't even matter.

also, i don't want to be too nitpicky, but, um, "ad" is a shortened form of advertisement, whereas "add" is something you do with numbers to get a sum.

put that in your calculator and smoke it! (cackle cackle)