Friday, June 24, 2005

Theres a giant box of candy!

I was going to 'audio blog' this last night but my anger got distracted. That means youll just have to read it.

I delivered a pizza (or actually 3) to 1 of our regulars last night. She had a check in hand when she opened the door so I asked if it had her drivers license and phone number one it. She smiled and replied "Of course it does". Then she chuckles as if were best friends reminiscing about getting kicked out of FST in highschool. "Ive been doing this for too long if you couldnt tell." At this point it should be said that this woman weighed at least 300 pounds. Another thing that should be mentioned is that in all the times Ive delivered the 3 pizzas and breadsticks to her Ive never seen another person in her apartment.

Somehow I managed to say "Looks like you have" without bursting into laughter. Well, no laughing until I got to the elevator anyway.

1 comment:

katohater said...

did she tip you?