Tuesday, October 25, 2005

2fer Tuesday

The Roper called me this morning as I was getting ready to go to The Village. He asked if I could come in and drive. Hes not to bright because I was already scheduled to serve. He said that was ok, he needed a driver.


So I go in as a driver, doing them yet another favor, and its the same old shit. No appreciation what so ever. Fine. I dont do it to be praised. I dont expect them to erect any statures in my honor because I cover shifts for them ALL THE TIME. Im a big boy and have plenty of self confidence. I know Im one of the best workers there and everyone else knows it too.


Heres what really kills me about The Roper. It seems that hes at odds with you no mater the situation. Like today, he took the order for the only delivery of the afternoon. It had most of the information but it didnt have a business name. I asked him if he knew what the business name was and he said know. I said that its very helpful to have business names because sometimes the address isnt visible from the road. Then he proceeded to say “well I got the suit number. What more do you want? Do you want me to get their nationality? Or how about their eye color? I didnt say anything. One thing I told myself when I left Hells Pizza is that its not worth arguing with stupid people. Unfortunately not putting up a fight is compelling me to simply punch people.


Later in the day I over heard The Roper say; “It wouldnt be the first time someone stabbed me with a knife and it probably wouldnt be the last either.” If you only knew fat man.

2 comments:

katohater said...

same shit, different company. morons rule the world, so we have to be better than them. i will not die a subservient chicken.

vrblpollution said...

I have had a moment of clarity, an ephinany if you will; Pizza places suck to work at. The hard workers get treated either the same as the shitty ones, or make .$25 less an hour. Come with me the the mecca of beef.