Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Once, Twice, 3 Times A Lady

About 73 minutes ago I IMd Shedubeard to see what was up. He immediately responded “hang on”. When someone tells me to “hang on” I interpret that as “hey, Ive gotta do something really quick but I should be back in a couple minutes.” Unfortunately theres no telling what most of my friends actually mean…

The ugly kid… Well I dont want to address his time management system right now. Perhaps another time.

The Jew has been know to “power get ready”. What this means is that when we called him an hour after he was supposed to show up we woke him up. This is when the power get ready starts. Step 1: Go back to sleep for 2 hours. Step 2: Get woken up by your friends again. Step 3: Take 30 minutes doing your hair. Step 4: Show up more than 4 hours late.

5 comments:

katohater said...

hey, why aren't you mocking me? i deserve to be insulted to!>!>>(.(

allow me to insult myself.

"hang on, i'll be over in a minute.
35 hours later.
sorry it took so long. traffic was a biz-natch."

stemshul said...

You wanna be insulted? Here you go. The list was only about people who are my friend. Thats why you werent included.

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Ooooooooh he did not even just say that.

katohater said...

i'm so happy, it's like a wedding!

vrblpollution said...

Ha ha. Stemshuls friends with a Jew! Stemshuls friends with a Jew!