Friday, February 23, 2007

Its a Secret to Everybody

1-title.gifIn this post I talked about how I had nearly accomplished everything in the FF7. At that point I had intended to still get my mans to level 99 (which Ive now done), have all my mans equiped with their own sets of materia (which Ive done), buy every item in the game and 99 of the ones that you can use more then 1 of (which Ive done), and max out my Gil (which I have not done). I assumed that you wouldnt be able to get more then 9,999,999 gil. I was wrong. Curently I have 7.8 million gill and no intention of finding out if you can get more then 100 million. On to the next video game project.

In the absence of a Wii, Ive decided to play every Zelda game in order of release with no help from stratigy guides or online forums. This should take me a couple months and by that time we should be able to get a Wii and the new Zelda, Twilight Princess.  Tuesday Ibeat the Legend of Zelda and today I plan on gong through The Adventure of Link.

3 comments:

crazy cat lady said...

You could play WoW. It's interesting and social.

Stemshul said...

I could but then Id have to buy the game, subscribe to the online play and make some serious upgrades on my computer. Thats even more money then a Wii. Plus, I dont like playing games on the computer.

64tacos » The New Phonebooks Here said...

[...] Friday night. He was gone for 3 days. Today he came back. He came back with a Wii. Im abandoning my current video game project. I go Wii [...]