Sunday, September 23, 2007

Heart Attack Man

kate-beckinsale-diet-coke.jpgIve set a new personal record low. Im under 190 pounds for the first time in years. I dont know when the last time I saw 18x on the scale was but its a beautiful site. When we moved to Phoenix I was hovering around 200 and when the family was in town in January and we were eating out every day I got up to 207. I am now about half way to where I realistically would like to be, in the low to mid 170s. Ideally Id like to get down to 164 but I like food to much and exercising to little to make that a realistic goal.

I havent had to make any major lifestyle changes to do this either. Nothing I dislike anyway, and that keeps me optimistic. I walk the dogs every morning. I ride my bike about 5 miles round trip on days I work. I drink weight loss shakes for breakfast and lunch on days I work. We drink almost exclusively diet soda. And I dont eat after 8pm. We still eat good tasty dinners with no regard to trans fat and carb count. Budget permitting we will eat out or get a pizza. It seems to be working pretty good. I have a feeling Im going to have to step it up to get under 180 but Ill address that when the weight stops going down.

No comments: