Monday, October 01, 2007

Break Down, Go Ahead and Give It To Me

story.jpgI was sitting in the office at work today on my lunch break and the boss came in and started making next weeks schedule. We were talking about how some of the techs really suck. Some dont show up for their shifts, others always come in late and one breaks every car she touches. He tells me that she complained about only getting 30 hours this week and wondered why all the guys got all their hours. He asked her is she really wanted to make it about gender and explained that it was because she calls in at least once a week. I thought it was funny. Then I thought, what if she were to press charges and it went to court. If I was the judge, Id require her to prove she was a woman. She certainly hasnt convinced me. Then I think that if, god forbid, I ever did see proof, I would probably have to gouge my eyes out.

No comments: