Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hope is a Letter That Never Arrived

pf_1522133best-friends-posters.jpgIn this post, I was under the impression that one of my coworkers was no longer a coworker. Well I was wrong. Hes back on the schedule for next week. It really amazes me. Sure the guy is a good tech and very pleasant to work with, but he doesnt show up to tech or work with. He hates it there and has been trying to get fired. Well I dont know what happened yesterday, but hes on the schedule. So I guess the way it goes is you can show up whenever you want, do shitty work and there are no consequences. Well I tell you what. If I get any shit about needing xmas week off for going back to the MI, then Im going to raise so much hell. I show up when scheduled, work hard while Im at work, and do good work. Do I feel entitled? Yes I do.

1 comment:

katohater said...

but you're in a place where entitlement doesn't matter. especially entitlement for a christmas vacation. these places don't care if you aren't going to be around. they don't just want your dedication, they want your soul, too. but from the sound of things, you could just let them schedule you that week, then don't show up until the next week and be like, "what? merry f-ing christmas to you too."

if your boss musters up the ballsack to be able to fire you, you can do the noble thing and thank him.