Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Baby You Can Drive My Car

My lady friend is watching Invasion right now. You know, the show where the little girl keeps telling her mom she smells funny. Anyway... It looks like it takes place in Florida. Theres hurricanes and bayous and gators and the like. What Im writing about here is, those frickin awesome fan boats. Ill bet those suckers can go like 150 miles per hour and take corners like nobodys business. If for some godforsaken reason I was to move down to Florida I wouldnt bring my car. Id sell it and go everywhere by fan boat. If I couldnt get to where I needed to go then I guess I really dont need to go there. Oh yeah, when were flyin around the bayou on my pimped out fan boat, dont fall off. Im not jumpin in after you if a gator gets ya. Unless I have that gun. Then there aint no gator that would mess with me.

No comments: