Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Youve Gotta Say What You Say

My dogs are frickin retarded. I went to work for an hour. Yes, they sent me home after an hour. When I got home the dogs were jumping up and down and acting ridiculous like normal dogs do. I glance down the stairs and see a red ball at the bottom. Where did they find that? I think to myself. Oh well. I change, grab a load of laundry, and head downstairs. Wait? That aint no ball. Theres a frickin tomato on the floor with tooth marks in it. As you can see the tomato is in Hudsys hot spot so theres no doubt about who pulled it down from the counter. TOMATOES! What kind of stupid dog likes tomatoes? Seriously people. Its not like we starve him. I just dont get it.

1 comment:

katohater said...

he's trying to tell you that he wants to be vegan. he doesn't like the meaty goodness of the dog food. he wants to save the animals. any dog psychologist could tell you that.